Since 1980, we have supported parents grieving the loss of a pregnancy or newborn.
To improve the lives of all who have been affected by loss through miscarriage, stillbirth, and early infant death through education and grief support, and to ease anxiety for parents in subsequent pregnancy while providing professional training to health care providers and sympathetic understanding to the community.
How we serve the loss community
- Loss support meetings for grieving families
- Pregnancy after loss support meetings
- Childbirth education & preparation classes
- In-service training for health care providers & hospitals
- Annual conferences for people working with loss families